The Chrysler 200 has been gaining momentum, this time marked with an all-time sales record of 2,139 units, which more than doubled compared to April 2011.
Chrysler Canada announced the company’s 29th consecutive month of year-over-year sales growth. April sales were 24,540, compared to 23,837 in April 2011, representing a 3 per cent increase. Chrysler Canada continues to have sold the most vehicles of any company in the country, calendar year-to-date.
“Our highly fuel efficient new product is definitely giving our sales results a shot of adrenalin. After four months, we are off to the best start we have had in a decade,” said Dave Buckingham, Chief Operating Officer of Chrysler Canada. “To put the fuel efficient new product lift into perspective, the Fiat 500 and Chrysler 200 alone combined for over 3,300 sales in April.”
- Chrysler remains the #1 seller of vehicles in Canada through four months of 2012
- Chrysler posts the largest sales volume for April at 24,540
- Twenty-nineth consecutive month of year-over-year sales growth
- Best April sales since 2002
- All time sales records set for Chrysler 200, Fiat 500, Chrysler Town & Country and Jeep Wrangler
- April sales record set for Ram truck, the #2 selling vehicle in Canada
- Chrysler Minivan sales surge past 5,900 sales, up 15%
- CYTD sales of 80,363 are the highest start to a year since 2002